Acoustic songwriters are uniquely independent free spirits.
We don’t go anywhere without our acoustic guitar.
Observing the world around us, internalizing it, and spitting out our interpretation in the form of song is who we were born to be.
Nothing is as personal to us than our acoustic songwriting lifestyle, and we’re proud to walk through life with that badge strapped to our back, right next to our six-string.
Sound like you?
Join our e-mail list and get our monthly newsletter Write from the Frets. Plus, occasional e-mails with tips, techniques, and cool information brought to you only how Acoustic Tunesmith can deliver it.
Need a sample? Here’s a quickie about your song’s energy line and what it means to your listener.
- A monthly feature article to expand your songwriting craft.
- Helpful playing tips and shortcuts you’ll only get here.
- Advanced songwriting tips from 30+ years of writing to take your songs up a notch or two.
- New chords to try in your next song.
- Information on gear, accessories, and guitars.
- Songwriting and object writing prompts.
- Occasional trivia.
- Gig tips.
- And more as we go along.
It’s all free, and available right now.
And to get you started, when you sign up you’ll get a super helpful read…
15 Reasons Your Guitar Can Buzz and How to Fix It.
And to prove even more we’re here to help, when you join, you’ll get a six-part e-mail course on song titles.
There’s no risk. We have a mean-looking brute guarding your e-mail address, and you can unsubscribe anytime you want.
Here’s how to get in.